Overlooking the Pacific since 1939, the Hotel Shangrila is a striking beacon of Art Deco elegance, a chronicle of Old-Hollywood glamour & a quintessential nexus of culture. Hidden away on a high Santa Monica bluff, overlooking the ocean & historic Santa Monica Pier, this timeless boutique hotel promises your own personal Shangrila. Enjoy brilliant views of the Pacific Ocean, a celebrated history & a cultural connection during your stay.
Hotel Shangrila features:
- Sumptuous rooms & suites affording iconic ocean views
- The Courtyard, offering an elevated pool, private cabanas, poolside bar & dining
- The Dining Room , featuring first-class cuisine bridging California-comfort, fine dining & hushed intimacy
- Posh rooftop bar, Suite 700 , offering world-class sunsets & mixology
- Walking distance to the Pier, beaches, shopping, boutiques, first-class restaurants & a short drive to The Getty Center & Villa, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Museum of Contemporary Art & Los Angeles Int'l Airport
Book your accommodations at Hotel Shangrila today.